Powerschool Student Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Trying to find where the login site for the Powerschool Student Login is? Doing a search for it can leave you left with a lot of uncertainty because you will usually only find a link that mentions something about the parent login but not anything regarding a student access link. When giving out your information and needing to input that information in order to pre-register, online safety is of utmost importance. You really must to make sure you are on the right landing page before you begin giving away information.
This is why we are here, to give you the proper links to make sure you and your information will be logged into the proper site and your student information will be safe from online predators. You may also in your search find that there is a result that show's up saying Powerschool Student Login and has a podcast link, don't bother with that as its incorrect and may not even load anyway. Let us just answer your concern of why you only find a link named for the parent login by saying this "They have combined the student and parent login within the same site link." That being said, Listed below are a video and step by step instructions on how to get logged in for those looking for the Powerschool Student Login.
Step by step instructions to the Powerschool Student Login:
1. Load up this URL in your internet browser: https://powerschool.cps-k12.org/public/. This, as mentioned earlier above, will be the same link as what you would need if you were logging in as a parent for PowerSchool.
2. Inside the text field under where it asks for username, enter your student username.
3. Underneath that field is another one titled password, in the space provided under the word "password" enter your password.
4. Click "Sign In" undeneath the password field in order to proceed to your student account.
Should there be any issues with getting logged in to your student account such as needing a new username or password reset, just follow the steps below:
1. Two lines under the sign in button there is a statement that is asking if you are having any trouble to log in. Click those words, or you can just also click here: https://powerschool.cps-k12.org/public/logonhelp.html
2. Follow their instruction note that they provide whether you attend a Cincinatti public school or not.
They don't seem to really provide very much for you in terms of clarity right? Well, seems that for right now they are passing all of their issues through one area only which is their help desk. Listed below is the information that you will need to contact their help desk should there be any issues you maybe be having regarding your login credentials for this site.
513-363-0390 or email@example.com
We would also like you to just be aware that, coming sometime in September 2013, there is expected to be a site change with possibly separate procedures and a different site for the parents. Continue to check back here with us to make sure you are up to date with their login processes.